Download The Aquabats - The Return Of The Aquabats
|1||Pinch And Roll||4:20|
|2||It’s Crazy, Man!||4:43|
|4||Ska Robot Army||2:11|
Songwriter – GOGO 13
|7||CD Repo Man|
Trumpet [Spaghetti Western Solo], Arranged By [Additional Horn Arrangements] – Jim Barnes
|HORCD 0001||The Aquabats||The Return Of The Aquabats (CD, Album)||Horchata Records||HORCD 0001||US||1996|
|HOR 0001-4||The Aquabats||The Return Of The Aquabats (Cass)||Horchata Records||HOR 0001-4||US||1996|
|HOR 0001-2||The Aquabats||The Return Of The Aquabats (CD, Album, RE, Bol)||Horchata Records||HOR 0001-2||US||2002|
|HOR 0001-2||The Aquabats||The Return Of The Aquabats (CD, Album, RE, Thi)||Horchata Records||HOR 0001-2||US||Unknown|
|FRL710122||The Aquabats||The Return Of The Aquabats (CD, Album, RE, Thi)||Fearless Records||FRL710122||US||Unknown|
- Alto Saxophone – Ben Schultz
- Bass – Chad
- Bass, Noises [Background Noises] – Chad Larson
- Design [CD Graphics] – Ben Bergeson
- Drums – Rod
- Drums, Backing Vocals [Back Ups] – Rod Arellano
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Courtney Adam Pollock
- Engineer, Mastered By – Jim Barnes
- Guitar – Ben, Cory
- Guitar [Fender Jaguar And Gretsch], Sounds [Go! Sounds] – Ben Bergeson
- Keyboards – Chad
- Liner Notes [Back Cover] – Dr. Jackson Hornblatt
- Management [The Aquabat Management Squad] – Rudy Wolfgramm, Captain Sean Flores
- Organ [Farfisa] – Chad Parkin
- Producer – Jim Barnes, The Aquabats
- Songwriter – The Aquabats (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 10)
- Trombone [Trombone Slider] – John Pantle
- Trumpet – Adam, Adam Diebert, Boyd
- Trumpet, Backing Vocals [Back Ups] – Boyd Terry
- Vocals – Christian
- Vocals, Other [Stale Commentary] – Christian Richard Jacobs
Originally released independently on July 26, 1996 by Horchata Records.
Blue Swirl CD version.
The text on the CD art of this version is much thinner than the other version currently on Discogs.
Track 7’s title appears as “Marshmellow Man” on the disc art and in the booklet.
Track 10 contains a hidden track (track 10.2). Track 10.1 lasts for 3:40 before a period of silence. Track 10.2 is a non-music track of people laughing.
Produced for Horchata Productions.
Recorded at The Big Black Void in Santa Ana right across the street from Wienerschnitzel.
℗ © 1995 Horchata Records
Manufactured & distributed exclusively by:
- Barcode (Text): 6 31037-10122 6
- Barcode (String): 631037101226
- Barcode (Scanned): 0631037101226
- Matrix / Runout: Z56710 4 FRL2 71012.3-2 01 MOS1
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L909
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2U7H
- Produced For – Horchata Productions
- Recorded At – The Big Black Void
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Horchata Records
- Copyright (c) – Horchata Records
- Manufactured By – Fearless Records
- Distributed By – Fearless Records
The Return Of The Aquabats - The Aquabats. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей. The Return of The Aquabats is the debut album by American band The Aquabats, independently released on Horchata Records on July 26, 1996, and subsequently re-issued by Fearless Records. The Return of The Aquabats firmly establishes the comedy-oriented songwriting The Aquabats would become known for, covering such familiar territory as pop culture satire, fantasy and science fiction-influenced narratives, and self-referential songs centered on the band's superhero aesthetic. Musically, however, The. Ska Robot Army. UMG от лица компании Fearless Records. The Aquabats Released July 26, 1996. The Return of The Aquabats Tracklist. A team of 5 rock and roll superheroes. out to save the world, you know Check out our all-new. Christian Jacobs and longtime friend Jimmy Arrighi tackle parenthood by talking to some of the raddest dads and other parents and guardians from the comfort of their school-bus-turned-mobile-podcasting-studio Get to know us in Episode 1, then first up in the bus. Bobcat Goldthwait in Episode 2 Both available now on podcatchers everywhere and YouTube The Aquabats 12 June at 07:16 . Were going to delay the release of our upcoming album, Kooky Spooky in Stereo, to August 21. Read on to learn more about why. Album 1995 10 Songs. The Fury of the Aquabats 1997. The Aquabats vs the Floating Eye of Death And Other Amazing Adventures, Vol. Songs in album The Aquabats - The Return Of The Aquabats 1996. The Aquabats - Playdough. The Aquabats - Martian Girl. The Aquabats - Ska Robot Army. The Aquabats - Idiot Box. The Aquabats - Pinch And Roll. The Aquabats - Tarantula. The Aquabats - Marshmallow Man. The Aquabats - Aquabat March. The Aquabats - CD Repo Man. The Aquabats - It's Crazy, Man 47. The Aquabats Playdough, 03:40. Ska Robot Army, 02:11. Pinch and Roll, 04:20. Tarantula, 03:42. Marshmallow Man, 02:58. Aquabat March, 03:14. CD Repo Man, 03:17. It's Crazy, Man, 05:06. You can leave your e-mail and we will let you know when the broadcast of the station will be online again: Or listen to the other country dec name stations. The Aquabats are a musical ensemble from Huntington Beach, California formed in 1994 known for their humorous lyrics and outrageous live shows, during which the band is often attacked by supervillains onstage. Starting as a parody of t read more. The Return of the Aquabats is The Aquabats' first full length album. It was released independently in 1996 on their own record label, Horchata Records. In 2002, it was re-issued by Fearless Records. It is the only release by the original line up and the only release featuring lead guitarist Ben the Brain, keyboardist Nacho, and drummer Roddy B. The Return. is followed up by The Fury Of The Aquabats All lyrics written by The Aquabats except for Idiot Box, which was written by GOGO13