Download The Aquabats! - The Fury Of The Aquabats!
|2||The Story Of Nothing!||2:54|
|4||Phantasma Del Mar!||3:12|
|8||Captain Hampton And The Midget Pirates!||4:04|
|10||Attacked By Snakes!||5:01|
|11||Powdered Milk Man!||3:04|
Piano – Blake Handler
|15||Cat With 2 Heads!||3:01|
Written-By [For Gogo 13] – Creed Watkins, Parker Jacobs
- A&R – Jim Spizzirri
- Artwork – Parker Jacobs
- Backing Vocals – Bill “From The Blue Beaches…” Hardie, Parker LeGrand Jacobs, “Chief Captain Musty” Patrick McDonald
- Bass [Bass Guitars], Organ [Farfisa], Organ, Vocals [Vocal Bellow] – Crash McLarson!
- Drums, Percussion – The Baron Von Tito!
- Effects [Sound Effects] – Ryan Pringle
- Electric Guitar [Electric Guitars], Acoustic Guitar [Acoustic Guitars], Finger Cymbals, Piano, Banjo, E-Bow, Violin, Sitar, Mellotron, Vocals [Classical Gas Vocals], Other [Moog Operation], Other [Veal Cutlet] – Ultra Kyu!
- Electric Guitar [Electric Guitars], Acoustic Guitar [Acoustic Guitars], Sampler [Samples], Scratches [Scratching], Vocals, Sitar [Electric By Jerry Jones] – Chainsaw The Prince Of Karate!
- Engineer, Mixed By – Jim Goodwin
- Keyboards – Ikie Owens
- Layout, Design – Jim Spizzirri, Parker Jacobs
- Liner Notes – Clucky Waffleskin
- Mastered By – Eddy Schreyer
- Photography By – Johnny Beutler, Kirk Ellison, Marty ‘the Jinx’ Jimenez, The Aquabats!
- Producer – Governor Jim Goodwin
- Tenor Saxophone, Alto Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone, Clarinet, Piano, Vocals, Electric Piano [Clavinova], Mellotron, Flute – Jaime The Robot!
- Trumpet, Cornet [Coronet], Vocals, Sousaphone, Organ [B3], Other [Disco Sauce] – Catboy!
- Trumpet, Synthesizer [Juno 106], Vocals, Programmed By [Programming], Organ [Farfisa], Other [All Hand Wind Accompaniment] – Prince Adam!
- Vocals, Other [Uh...stuff] – The Bat Commander!
- Written-By – The Aquabats! (tracks: 1 to 9, 11 to 16)
from back cover art:
Printed, Manufactured and Distributed by Time Bomb Recordings in association with Arbert Records, Inc. a unit of BMG Entertainment, 6 West 57th Street, NY 10019.
Manufactured in the USA for Time Bomb Recordings in Association with Arbert Records, Inc.
from liner notes:
Publishing by The Aquabats! Music (ASCAP) copyright 1997
Management: Bill Hardie and Bill Fold for 98 Posse
Booking: Rick Bonde for The Tahoe Agency
Business Management: Jay Sendyk for Sendyk and Leonard Co. (Jay, Beth, Gary, Rich, Melissa- We love you!)
Legal Eagle: Daniel B. Hayes, Esq., for Manatt, Phelps & Phillips
Recorded and Mixed at Paramount, The Hook, NRG, Red Zone, Ocean Way & Brooklyn
Best Boy: Josh Turner at the Hook
Mail Order Queen and Lab Assistant: Sennuwy Arisawa
The Aquabats! On Line Gladiator: Tim Jin AKA Toobs the Webmaster
Printed in the USA for Time Bomb Recordings in association with Arbert Records, Inc.
℗&© 1997 Goldenvoice Recording Company
Martial Girl! and Idiot Box! are listed as bonus tracks on this album. They are new versions of tracks from The Return of The Aquabats, the band’s prior album, and do not appear on the cassette version of the Fury album. The hidden 16th track, Playdough Revisited!, is also originally from the prior album. The music in track 16 starts at 2:34, after 2:33 of silence.
- Barcode: 709304351220
- Matrix / Runout: 70930435122 + + A15 81631-01 SONOPRESS USA
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L027
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 1005
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- ASIN: B000005ENT
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Goldenvoice Recording Company
- Copyright (c) – Goldenvoice Recording Company
- Printed By – Time Bomb Recordings
- Printed By – Arbert Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Time Bomb Recordings
- Manufactured By – Arbert Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – Time Bomb Recordings
- Distributed By – Arbert Records, Inc.
- Record Company – BMG Entertainment
- Recorded At – Paramount
- Mixed At – Paramount
- Recorded At – The Hook
- Mixed At – The Hook
- Recorded At – NRG Studios
- Mixed At – NRG Studios
- Recorded At – Red Zone Studios
- Mixed At – Red Zone Studios
- Recorded At – Ocean Way Recording
- Mixed At – Ocean Way Recording
- Recorded At – Brooklyn Studios
- Mixed At – Brooklyn Studios
- Mastered At – Oasis Mastering
- Pressed By – Sonopress USA – 81631-01
The Fury of The Aquabats is the second studio album by American band The Aquabats, released on October 28, 1997 by Goldenvoice Records and Time Bomb Recordings. Much like their debut album, The Fury of The Aquabats is driven by its blatantly wacky comedic sensibility, anchored by The Aquabats' characteristic songwriting staples of self-referential anthems Theme Song, songs developing characters in the band's stage shows e. Powdered Milk Man, cartoon and comic book-influenced narratives. The Fury Of The Aquabats - The Aquabats. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей. All tracks written by The Aquabats, except where noted. Super Rad 0:00 2. Red Sweater. TuneCore от лица компании Goldenvoice EMI Music Publishing, ASCAP, LatinAutor, UMPG Publishing и другие авторские общества 1. Album 1997 16 Songs. The Aquabats vs the Floating Eye of Death And Other Amazing Adventures, Vol. The Return of the Aquabats. Radio Down . The Fury of the Aquabats is The Aquabats' second album. The Fury of The Aquabats was released in 1997 by Goldenvoice Records and Time Bomb Recordings. It is also the only Aquabats recording with Baron von Tito, otherwise known as Travis Barker of blink-182 and 44 fame on drums. All tracks were written by The Aquabats, except for Idiot Box by GOGO13. Super Rad 3:02. Red Sweater 3:24. Magic Chicken 3:40. Fight Song 1:13. Cat with 2 Heads 3:01. Story of Nothing 2:54. Songs in album The Aquabats - The Fury Of The Aquabats 1997. The Aquabats - Powdered Milk Man 03:0. The Aquabats' second album, The Fury of the Aquabats fulfills the promise of their debut, offering an infectious collection of ska-punk. Although the group's songwriting is a little uneven, and they have the tendency to wallow in sophomoric, wacky humor, they have enough hooks and energy to satisfy ska junkies. The Aquabats are a musical ensemble from Huntington Beach, California formed in 1994 known for their humorous lyrics and outrageous live shows, during which the band is often attacked by supervillains onstage. Starting as a parody of t read more. The Aquabats Released October 28, 1997. The Fury of The Aquabats Tracklist. A team of 5 rock and roll superheroes. out to save the world, you know Check out our all-new