Download The Alan Parsons Project - Tales Of Mystery And Imagination - Edgar Allan Poe
|3||The Tell-Tale Heart||4:35|
|4||(The System Of) Doctor Tarr And Professor Fether||4:12|
|6||The Cask Of Amontillado||4:29|
|8||To One In Paradise||4:21|
|10||The Fall Of The House Of Usher||(15:13)|
|12||A Dream Within A Dream||3:42|
- Bass – David Paton, Joe Puerta
- Choir – The English Chorale
- Cimbalom – John Leach
- Composed By – Alan Parsons (tracks: A1-B2), Andrew Powell (tracks: B1), Eric Woolfson (tracks: A1-B2)
- Conductor – Andrew Powell
- Cover – Hipgnosis
- Cover [Inside Cover] – Colin Elgie
- Drums – Burleigh Drummond, Stuart Tosh
- Engineer – Alan Parsons
- Engineer [Assistant] – Chris Blair, Pat Stapley
- Executive-Producer – Eric Woolfson
- Guitar – Alan Parsons, David Pack, David Paton, Ian Bairnson
- Kantele – John Leach
- Keyboards – Alan Parsons, Andrew Powell, Billy Lyall, Christopher North, Eric Woolfson, Francis Monkman
- Leader [Orchestral Contractor] – David Katz
- Orchestrated By – Andrew Powell
- Photography By – Aubrey Powell, Peter Christopherson, Sam Emerson, Storm Thorgerson
- Producer – Alan Parsons
- Vocals – Alan Parsons, Arthur Brown, David Paton, Eric Woolfson, Jack Harris, Jane Powell, John Miles, Leonard Whiting, Smokey Parsons, Stuart Tosh, Terry Sylvester
The album was recorded and mixed at Abbey Road Studios, London, between July 1975 and January 1976.
Mastered at Abbey Road Studios, London
The Harmony Vocoder on "The Raven" was invented and built by EMI Central Research Laboratories, and is exclusively available at Abbey Road Studios.
(p) 1976 Charisma Records Ltd
8 pages booklet with lyrics and pictures.
Marketed by Phonogram Ltd. (On Label)
Marketed by Charisma Ltd. (On Sleeve)
Manufatured & Distributed by Phonogram Ltd. Phonodisc Ltd Chadwell Heath, Essex
Printed & made by James Upton Ltd, England
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side A): †CDS 4003-A†
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side B): †CDS 4003-B†
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side A, stamped): CDS 4003 A // 6 E 13 9
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side B, stamped): CDS 4003 B // 6 E 12 LL ::
- Label Code (Limited Edition Colored Vinyl): 9209-508-A
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Charisma Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Charisma Records
- Published By – Woolfsongs Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Phonogram Ltd.
- Marketed By – Charisma Records Ltd.
- Marketed By – Phonogram Ltd.
- Distributed By – Phonogram Ltd.
- Recorded At – Abbey Road Studios
- Mixed At – Abbey Road Studios
- Lacquer Cut At – Abbey Road Studios
- Pressed By – Phonodisc Ltd.
- Made By – James Upton Ltd.
- Printed By – James Upton Ltd.
Формируйте собственную коллекция коллекцию записей The Alan Parsons Project. Tales of Mystery and Imagination Edgar Allan Poe is the debut studio album by British rock band The Alan Parsons Project. It was released on 1 May 1976 in the United States by 20th Century Fox Records and on 1 June 1976 in the United Kingdom by Charisma Records. The lyrical and musical themes of the album, which are retellings of horror stories and poetry by Edgar Allan Poe, attracted a cult audience. The title of the album is taken from the title of a collection of Poe's macabre stories of the same. Re-upload due to error with track 4. Track List: 1. The Alan Parsons Project - A Dream Within A Dream Instrumental 0:00 2. On the album's 1987 remix, the instrumental Dream Within a Dream has Orson Welles narrating in front of this wispy collaboration of guitars and keyboards Welles also narrates Fall of the House of Usher: Prelude. The EMI vocoder is used throughout The Raven with the Westminster City School Boys Choir mixed in to add a distinct flair to its chamber-like sound. The Alan Parsons Project - The System Of Doctor Tarr And Professor Fether. The Alan Parsons Project - The Fall Of The House Of Usher. The Alan Parsons Project - Arrival. He regards Edgar Allan Poe as probably his greatest musical inspiration because not only were his works fascinating, his life was even more intriguing. Compared to Gaudi and Freud whose work enthralled Eric, but whose lives were mundane by comparison, he found Edgar Allan Poe doubly inspirational. If you can hear a very low rumble on the Tales of Mystery and Imagination album, it could be an Edgar Allan Poe effect, or more likely a London tube train After the album was completed and manufactured, Orson Welles made a recording which was used as part of the initial presentation of the album in Los Angeles. The Alan Parsons Project was a British rock group active from 1975 until 1990, founded by Alan Parsons and Eric Woolfson both from London, England. The group is based on a number of regular group members such as Stuart Elliot and Ian Bairnson, complemented with varying lead vocals such as Colin Blunstone the Zombies, Chris Rainbow and Gary Brooker Procol Harum. The group is well known for its concept albums, which cover themes such as Edgar Allan Poe, Gaudi, and Freud. Eric Woolfson wrote most of the music and lyrics while Alan Parsons overviewed the production process. Prior read more. Show all albums by The Alan Parsons Project. The Alan Parsons Project. Tales of Mystery and Imagination: Edgar Allan Poe. About Genius Contributor Guidelines Press Advertise Event Space. The Alan Parsons Project's TALES OF MYSTERY AND IMAGINATION is one of the best horror-themed rock albums ever produced. TALES OF MYSTERY AND IMAGINATION was originally released in 1976 and was, to the dismay of some fans, re-released a few years later with different jacket illustrations. Though the remixed and remastered CD version reviewed here uses the original jacket art for the cover and liner illustrations, there are other aspects of the disc that will nonetheless upset fans who are purists. I love this album. All songs are based off edgar allan poe stories with narration from orson welles. Great songs and stories combined to make a great album. The Alan Parsons Project - The Fall Of The House Of Usher: Pavane 1987 Remix Album Version 04:36, 320Kbs. Andrew Powell - The Fall Of The House Of Usher: Arrival 1987 Remix Album Version 02:40, 320Kbs. The Alan Parsons Project - Tales Of Mystery And Imagination - Edgar Allan Poe 1987. Tales Of Mystery And Imagination - Edgar Allan Poe 1987 - download the album and listen online. On this page you can listen to the album, get information about the album, see the list of songs and much more