Download Stereophonics - You Gotta Go There To Come Back
Bass – Richard Jones Drums – Stuart CableMellotron [Meletron], Electric Piano [Rhodes] – Tony KirkhamVocals, Guitar, Piano [Wurlitzer], Mellotron [Meletron] – Kelly Jones
Backing Vocals – Aileen McLaughlin, Angie Brown, Anna Ross, Melanie Marcus, Sam BrownBass – Richard Jones Drums – Stuart CableElectric Piano [Wurlitzer] – Tony KirkhamPercussion, Handclaps – Gail Jones , Javier Weyler, Stephen PapworthVocals, Guitar – Kelly Jones
|3||I'm Alright (You Gotta Go There To Come Back)|
Bass – Richard Jones Clavinet, Piano – Tony KirkhamDrums – Mac HineNoises – Jim LoweVocals, Guitar – Kelly Jones
Bass – Richard Jones Drums – Stuart CablePercussion – Javier WeylerVocals, Guitar, Keyboards, Harmonica – Kelly Jones
|5||I Miss You Now|
Bass – Richard Jones Drums – Stuart CableElectric Piano [Wurlitzer] – Tony KirkhamVocals, Guitar, Electric Piano [Rhodes] – Kelly Jones
Bass, Harmonica – Richard Jones Drums, Percussion – Stuart CableVocals, Guitar – Kelly Jones
- Alto Saxophone – Steve Hamilton
- Arranged By [Strings And Brass] – Chris Cameron
- Artwork – Kelly, Satellite
- Cornet, Flugelhorn – Paul Spong
- Engineer – Jim Lowe
- Engineer [Assistant, Abbey Road] – Chris Bolster
- Engineer [Assistant, BJG/Sahara Sound] – Javier Weyler, Max Dingle
- Engineer [Assistant, Hook End Manor] – Andy Davies
- Engineer [Pro-tools] – Steve McNichol
- Engineer [Second, Ocean Way] – Andy Burden, Brian Vibberts, Chris Steffenl
- Mastered By – Chris Blair
- Mixed By – Jack Joseph Puig (tracks: 1 to 12)
- Strings – Anthony Pleeth, Ben Chappel, Boguslav Kostecki, Bruce White, Chris Tobling, David Daniels, Gavyn Wright, Gustav Clarkson, Julian Leaper, Kathryn Shave, Mark Barrow, Mary Scully, Naomi Wright, Patrick Kiernan, Paddy Lannigan, Perry Montague-Mason, Peter Lale, Rachel Bolt, Rita Manning
- Tenor Saxophone – Andy Hamilton
- Trombone – Neil Sidwell
- Trumpet – Sid Gauld
- Written-By, Producer, Liner Notes – Kelly Jones
Made in the EC.
Mixed at Ocean Way, Hollywood, CA.
Mastered at Abbey Road Studios.
Recorded at Hook End Manor, England, September-December 2002 except track 13 recorded at Abbey Road.
Demos recorded at BJG/Sahara Sound in Fulham, January-August 2002.
Tracks durations as printed on label:
- Barcode (String): 5033197219028
- Barcode (Text): 5 033197 219028 >
- Matrix / Runout: [SONOPRESS Logo] 50714422/VVR1021908P 01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LB 46
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0793
- Rights Society: BIEM / n©b / mcps / GEMA / SACEM SDRM SACD SCAM / STEMRA / SIAE
- Label Code: LC 01801
- Other (Distribution Code): CB 801
- Other: 707.2190.2
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – V2 Music Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – V2 Music Ltd.
- Pressed By – Sonopress – 50714422
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing
- Recorded At – Hook End Manor
- Recorded At – Abbey Road Studios
- Mixed At – Ocean Way Recording
- Mastered At – Abbey Road Studios
I do not own the rights to this content. All content belongs to the Stereophonics ltd. I'm just sharing this for entertainment. If you like Gotta Go There to Come Back is the fourth studio album by alternative rock band Stereophonics. Produced by Kelly Jones and released on V2 in 2003, this LP became their third consecutive album to top the UK chart, selling 101,946 copies in its first week alone. It is the final Stereophonics album to feature long-time original drummer Stuart Cable before he was fired in September 2003. I'm Alright You Gotta Go There To Come Back - Stereophonics. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Stereophonics - You Stole My Money Honey. Stereophonics - I Miss You Now. Listen free to Stereophonics You Gotta Go There to Come Back Help Me She's Out of Her Mind, Maybe Tomorrow and more. 13 tracks 59:03. Stereophonics' fourth album, You Gotta Go There to Come Back captures Jones' soulful journey, and the band's classic rowdy rock style is as sultry as ever. While their three previous albums exuded cockiness just for the sake of being cocky, You Gotta Go There to Come Back doesn't care to be so snide. Sure, the band's classic swagger remains an integral part of its overall appeal, but moving beyond that silly behavior has somehow affected Jones and his band. Cable became a father during the recording of this album while Richard Jones settled down and got married. Формируйте собственную коллекцию. Stereophonics - Since I Told You It's Over 04:43, 320Kbs. On this page you can listen to the album, get information about the album, see the list of songs and much more. Most important - you can download the album You Gotta Go There To Come Back to your computer or phone absolutely free of charge, and without registration. Listen online and stay in a good mood. Album: You Gotta Go There To Come Back 2003. More By Stereophonics. Decade In The Sun - Best Of Stereophonics. Scream Above the Sounds Deluxe. Keep the Village Alive Deluxe. Released June 2, 2003. You Gotta Go There to Come Back Tracklist. Label V2 Records