Download R.E.M. - Around The Sun
|1||Boy In The Well||5:22|
|2||Around The Sun||4:28|
|3||Make It All Okay||3:44|
Featuring – Q-Tip
|5||The Ascent Of Man||4:07|
|8||High Speed Train||5:03|
|9||The Worst Joke Ever||3:38|
|10||Leaving New York||4:49|
|11||I Wanted To Be Wrong||4:35|
|48894-2||R.E.M.||Around The Sun (CD, Album, Dig)||Warner Bros. Records||48894-2||US||2004|
|9362-49315-2||R.E.M.||Around The Sun (CD, Album + DVD-A, Multichannel, NTSC)||Warner Bros. Records||9362-49315-2||Europe||2005|
|9362-48894-2||R.E.M.||Around The Sun (CD, Album, Dig)||Warner Bros. Records||9362-48894-2||Europe||Unknown|
|48894-2||R.E.M.||Around The Sun (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||48894-2||Thailand||2004|
|78422||R.E.M.||Around The Sun (2xLP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||78422||US||2004|
- Accompanied By – Hahn Rowe, Jamie Candiloro, Ken Stringfellow, Scott McCaughey, Bill Rieflin
- Advisor – Bertis Downs
- Artwork [Packaging] – Chris Bilheimer, Michael Stipe
- Engineer – Jamie Candiloro
- Engineer [Assistant, Miami] – Javier Valverde, Jim Briggs
- Engineer [Assistant, Nassau] – Oswald Howe
- Engineer [Assistant, Vancouver] – Kirk McNally
- Engineer [Second Assistant, Nassau] – Alex Dixon
- Engineer [Second Assistant, Vancouver] – Bryan Gallant
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen
- Mixed By – Jamie Candiloro, Pat McCarthy, R.E.M.
- Photography By – Thomas Roman Dozol
- Producer – Pat McCarthy, R.E.M.
- Technician [Assistant] – Bob Whittaker , DeWitt Burton
- Written-By – Stipe, Mills, Buck
Studio Info.: The Warehouse Studio, Vancouver, BC; Compass Point, Nassau; The Hit Factory/Criteria Studios, Miami. Mastered at Sterling Sound.
© ℗ 2004 R.E.M./Athens, LLC
℗ Warner Music Chile S.A.
Hecho en Chile
- Barcode (Text): 0 9362-48894-2 7
- Barcode (Scanned): 093624889427
- Matrix / Runout: 14469 - L.D.CHILE -WARNER - 48894-2
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L701
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 9HG0
- Record Company – Warner Music Group
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – R.E.M./Athens L.L.C.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Music Chile S.A.
- Copyright (c) – R.E.M./Athens L.L.C.
- Published By – Temporary Music
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Recorded At – The Warehouse Studio
- Recorded At – Compass Point Studios
- Recorded At – The Hit Factory
- Recorded At – Criteria Recording Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Pressed By – Laser Disc Chile – 14469
Around the Sun is the 13th studio album by the American alternative rock band . released in October 2004 on Warner Bros. The Outsiders features a guest appearance by rapper Q-Tip. When the song was performed live, Michael Stipe carried out the rap, as he did on a later b-side release of the song. Compass Point, Nassau, Germany. Criteria Studios, Miami, FL. The Hit Factory, New York, NY. The Warehouse Studio, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Submit Corrections. Album Moods. Atmospheric Enigmatic Intimate Autumnal Bittersweet Brooding Cathartic Fiery Gentle Literate Organic Plaintive Poignant Quirky Rousing Whimsical Melancholy Refined Reflective Restrained Somber Wistful. Around the Sun. Listen free to . Around the Sun Leaving New York, Electron Blue and more. 13 tracks 55:15. was an American rock band from Athens, Georgia, formed in 1980 by drummer Bill Berry, guitarist Peter Buck, bassistbacking vocalist Mike Mills, and lead vocalist Michael Stipe. One of the first alternative rock bands, . was noted for Buck's ringing, arpeggiated guitar style, Stipe's distinctive vocal quality and obscure lyrics, Mills's melodic basslines and backing vocals, and Berry's tight, economical style of drumming. To favorites 3 Download album. Listen album. Songs in album . Around the Sun 2004. Leaving New York. Electron Blue. The Outsiders. Make It All Ok. Final Straw. I Wanted To Be Wrong. Boy In The Well. Album 2004 13 Songs. 13 Songs, 55 Minutes. Released: Oct 5, 2004. Athens . Under exclusive license to Concord Music Group, Inc. under exclusive license to Concord Music Group, Inc. More By . On Around the Sun, that intrinsically vibe makes a tentative, muted comeback. Unlike 1998s Up, on which the band crafted beautiful but belabored studio experimentation, and unlike 2001s Reveal, where they relaxed but didnt deliver many memorable melodies, . here resemble their classic selves. On its way back home, the band takes the road less traveled. Around the Sun is full of what are ultimately anti-power ballads, the kind that question rather than bluster, favoring maybe over might. Its another slow, meandering CD from a trio that refuses to fake a full recovery in the wake of drummer Bill Berrys departure in 1997. On their third post-Berry album, Around the Sun, Buck, Mills, and Stipe have settled on an uneasy mixture of textureless production and tentative stabs at past glory. On lead track and first single, Leaving New York, Stipe harmonizes with himself in a low voice that could have been sampled from Reckoning. Around the Sun sounds more straightforward than its two predecessors, however none of the instruments- including Stipe's voice- sound live or organic. Instead, they have a sparkling sheen, which has never been the best trait for either Stipe's vocals or Buck's usually piercing guitar. Hi all, here with another album. This time from どん aka doN. Really good rockmetal songs ft. miku hatsune. enjoy:D 1. Revolution 2. Joker Smiles 3. Поиск презентаций, докладов, научных статей, публикаций и других образовательных материалов по запросу album . Around The Sun. Around The Sun Album by . Chords: E Em F Fm F Fm G Gm G Gm. e-0--0--1--1--2--2--3--3--4--4- B-0--0--1--1--2. You might have laughed if I told you forever, forever,I told You, forever You might have hidden the frown change You might have succeeded in changing me it's pulling me apart I might have been turned around change It's easier to leave than to be left behind it's pulling me apart Leaving was never my proud change, Leaving New