Download PIL - That What Is Not
- Art Direction, Design – Melanie Nissen
- Backing Vocals – Bonnie Sheridan
- Bass [Basses], Programmed By [Programming], Sequenced By [Sequencing], Keyboards, Backing Vocals – Allan Dias
- Cover [Front Cover Art] – Armando Tetsa
- Drums, Percussion – Curt "Kirkee B" Bisquera
- Engineer – Bryan Carlstrom
- Engineer [Assistant], Mixed By [Assistant Mix Engineer] – Annette Cisneros
- Guitar [Guitars], Programmed By [Programming], Sequenced By [Sequencing] – John McGeoch
- Harmonica – Jimmie Wood (tracks: A5, B1, B5)
- Horns [Horn Section] – Tower Of Power (tracks: A5, B5)
- Management – Bill Diggins, DMA Entertainment
- Photography By – Schoerner
- Producer, Mixed By – Dave Jerden
- Production Manager – Phil Hamilton
- Programmed By [Programming Assistance] – Martin Lydon
- Rhythm Guitar – Gregg "J.P." Arreguin
- Written-By, Recorded By – PIL
First catalog number appears on the labels, second and third catalog numbers appear on the back cover.
With printed inner sleeve containing lyrics.
- Barcode (Printed): 5 012981 268114
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A): V 2681 A-2U-1-1 D
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B): V 2681 B-4U-1-1 D TOWN HOUSE DMM
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side A): V 2681-A
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side B): V 2681-B
- Label Code: LC 3098
- Rights Society: BMI
- Other (Distribution Code): PM264
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Mastered At – The Town House
- Published By – Rotten Music Ltd.
- Published By – Chrysalis Music Ltd.
- Published By – Lydon Music Ltd.
- Published By – Chrysalis Songs
- Pressed By – EMI Records
That What Is Not is Public Image Ltd's eighth album, released in 1992. This was the band's final album before a 20-year hiatus, and the final recordings with longtime members Allan Dias bass and John McGeoch lead guitar. All tracks written by PiL. John McGeoch lead guitar. Gregg J. Arreguin rhythm guitar. Allan Dias bass, backing vocals, keyboards. Curt Kirkee B. Bisquera drums, percussion. Complete sua coleção de Image Ltd PiL. Album: That What Is Not. Tracklisting: Acid Drops, Lucks Up, Cruel, God, Covered, Love Hope, Unfairground, Think Tank, Emperor, Good Things. 8th PiL studio album, the last before a 17 year PiL hiatus. John Lydon has revealed that the title of the new Public Image Ltd album will likely be, simply, This Is PiL. That What Is Not. That What Is Not Tracklist. Acid Drops Lyrics. That What Is Not Q&A. More Public Image Ltd. What the World Needs Now. This is PiL. That What Is Not is a fairly straightforward alternative rock album with some heavy-metal guitar licks added for flavor. It is, however, an aptly named record, featuring John Lydon's patented rants on such topics as drug abuse, governmental abuse of power, and religion. Go Unlimited. Exclusive discount for Prime members. This is PiL is the ninth studio album by British rock band Public Image Ltd. Their first studio album in 20 years, it was released on 28 May 2012 on band's own label, PiL Official. Public Image Ltd returned in 2009, after a 17-year hiatus. John Lydon financed the reunion using money he earned doing a UK TV commercial for Country Life butter. He said The money that I earned from that has now gone. This Is PiL's final two songs hint at the experimental dubby glory of the band's heyday, particularly the nine-minute closer Out of the Woods, which approximates' Metal Box's uneasy stagger for the only truly menacing, challenging moment on This Is PiL. It's an album that doesn't add anything to a cult legend band's legacy, but it does the unexpected duty of salvaging that legacy, showing a savvy mastermind in John Lydon, who's apparently capable of at least mimicking old glories. It would have been a shame if the band's swan song was le. Both Edmonds formerly of the Damned and Smith ex-The Pop Group started collaborating with Lydon for 1987s Happy, but neither appeared on PiLs 1992 album That What Is Not. On top of the new album, Lydon also recently published his lengthy, 500-page memoir Anger Is an Energy: My Life Uncensored. The intimate autobiography, which plucks its title from Public Image Ltd. s Rise, covers Lydons life from his youth to his Johnny Rotten and Sex Pistols days to the PiL era. What the World Needs Now Track List