Download Liszt, Eugene List, Carroll Glenn, Vienna State Opera Orchestra, György Lehel - Piano Concerto No. 1 / Malédiction For Piano And Strings / Hungarian Rhapsody For Violin And Orchestra
|1||–Liszt, Eugene List And Vienna State Opera Orchestra Conducted By György Lehel||Concerto No. 1 In E Flat Major|
|2||–||1st Movement: Allegro Maestoso|
|3||–||3rd Movement: Allegretto Vivace - Allegro Animato|
|4||–Liszt, Eugene List And Vienna State Opera Orchestra Conducted By György Lehel||Malédiction For Piano And Strings|
|5||–||2nd Movement: Quasi Adagio|
|6||–Liszt Orch. Hubay, Carroll Glenn And Vienna State Opera Orchestra Conducted By György Lehel||Hungarian Rhapsody For Violin And Orchestra|
|7||–||4th Movement: Allegro Marziale Animato|
|MS-808||Liszt, Eugene List, Carroll Glenn, Vienna State Opera Orchestra, György Lehel||Liszt, Eugene List, Carroll Glenn, Vienna State Opera Orchestra, György Lehel - List Plays Liszt (LP, RE)||Music Guild Records, ABC Records||MS-808||US||Unknown|
|CLP 1747||Liszt, Eugene List, Carroll Glenn, Vienna State Opera Orchestra, György Lehel||Liszt, Eugene List, Carroll Glenn, Vienna State Opera Orchestra, György Lehel - Piano Concerto No. 1 / Malédiction For Piano And Strings / Hungarian Rhapsody For Violin And Orchestra (LP, Mono)||His Master's Voice||CLP 1747||UK||1964|
- Composed By – Liszt
- Conductor – György Lehel
- Orchestra – Vienna State Opera Orchestra
- Orchestrated By – Hubay (tracks: B2)
- Piano, Soloist – Eugene List (tracks: A1 to B1)
- Violin, Soloist – Carroll Glenn (tracks: B2)
This is the first UK version for this catalogue number.
- Black labels with silver and red print
- "THE GRAMOPHONE CO. LTD." in rim text
- "RECORDING FIRST PUBLISHED 1963"
- "(A "Westminster" Recording)"
- "MADE IN Gt. BRITAIN" at bottom
- Front laminated
- Three-way flipbacks
- Medium sized "stereo" caption on front top right
- No Category on spine
- "A Westminster Recording" below catalogue number on back
- "Recording first published 1963"
- "Made and printed in Great Britain"
- "Printed and made by Garrod & Lofthouse Ltd. Patents pending" on bottom flipback
- Uncredited sleeve notes in English only on back
- CSD 1549 on sleeve
- CSD. 1549 on labels
- WST 17025 in brackets on back of sleeve, which is the equivalent US catalogue number
- "Universal Ed. (London) Ltd." applies to track B2 only
- Recorded February 1962 in the Mozart-Saal, Wiener Konzerthaus, Vienna
- Labelography code: ED1
- Sub-tracks in track A2 are not banded on vinyl
Advertised as a new release in "... List plays Liszt", Gramophone magazine, September 1964, p. 21.
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A - hand etched): WST 17025 A-1W G Rù 1 [G and 1 are stamped]
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B - hand etched): WST 17025 B-1W R Rù 1 [R and 1 are stamped]
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side A): WST.17025A
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side B): WST.17025B
- Other (Tax code embossed under side B label): M T
- Other (Corresponding mono Category on bottom flipback): CLP 1747
- Recorded At – Mozart-Saal, Wiener Konzerthaus
- Pressed By – The Gramophone Co. Ltd.
- Printed By – Garrod & Lofthouse
- Made By – Garrod & Lofthouse
- Record Company – E.M.I. Records Limited
- Published By – Universal Edition (London) Ltd.
EUGENE LIST with THE VIENNA STATE OPERA ORCHESTRA conducted by GYÖRGY LEHEL Liszt: Piano Concerto No. 1, etc. 1963 UK mono LP, also featuring Carroll Glenn on Violin on Malédiction for Piano By Liszt. Conductor György Lehel. Orchestra Vienna State Opera Orchestra. Orchestrated By Hubay tracks: B2. Piano, Soloist Eugene List tracks: A1 to B1. Violin, Soloist Carroll Glenn tracks: B2. This is the first UK version for this catalogue number. Приобретайте пластинки, компакт-диски и многое другое от Carroll Glenn на маркетплейсе Liszt composed his Piano Concerto No. 1 in E-flat major, over a 26-year period the main themes date from 1830, while the final version is dated 1849. The concerto consists of four movements and lasts approximately 20 minutes. It premiered in Weimar on February 17, 1855, with Liszt at the piano and Hector Berlioz conducting. The main themes of Liszt's first piano concerto are written in a sketchbook dated 1830, when Liszt was nineteen years old. He seems to have completed the work in 1849. Listen to online Franz Liszt, Eugene List, Carroll Glenn, Orchester Der Wiener Staatsoper, György Lehel - Piano Concerto No. 1, Malédiction For Piano And Strings, Hungarian Rhapsody For Violin And Orchestra, or download mp3 tracks: download here mp3 release album free and without registration. On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. György Lehel. Orchester Der Wiener Staatsoper. Orchestrated By. Jenő Hubay. Piano, Soloist. Eugene List. Violin, Soloist. Carroll Glenn. Track list: Track title. Franz Liszt Hungarian Liszt Ferencz, in modern usage Liszt Ferenc October 22, 1811 July 31, 1886 was a 19th-century Hungarian Opera Ballets. Hungarian State Opera Orchestra, Hungarian State Orchestra, Budapest Concert Wind Orchestra, Budapest Symphony Orchestra, Ferenc Begányi, Janos Sandor. György Cziffra, Hungarian State Orchestra, Zoltan Rozsnyai. Prokofiev: Piano Concerto No. 1, Liszt: Piano Music Berman 1956. Lazar Berman, Hungarian State Orchestra, Andras Korodi. Beethoven: Piano Concerto No. 1, Triple Concerto for Violin, Cello and Piano, Op. Anikó Szegedi, Budapest Philharmonic Orchestra, Dénes Kovács, Andras Korodi, Miklos Perenyi, Hungarian State Orchestra. Solo: piano Orchestra: piccolo, 2 flutes, 2 oboes, 2 clarinets, 2 bassoons 2 horns, 2 trumpets, 3 trombones timpani, percussion triangle, cymbals strings. External Links. Composed for piano and orchestra, 183556 , partly based on themes sketched in 1832. Published 1857 by Carl Haslinger Vienna. Arranged for 2 pianos, 185356 . Vienna State Opera Orchestra: Brandenburg Concerto Nos. Vienna State Opera Orchestra, Herman Scherchen. Vienna State Opera Orchestra: Ballet Music and Dances. Vienna State Opera Orchestra, Armando Aliberti. Liszt: Hungarian Rhapsody for Orchestra No. 3 in D Major. Anatole Fistoulari, Vienna State Opera Orchestra. 2014 сингл. 4 in D Minor. 2 in D Minor. Vienna State Opera Orchestra, Lili Kraus, Orchestra Of The Amsterdam Philharmonic Society. Piano Concerto No. 1 Malediction for Piano, Strings Hungarian Rhapsody Vienna State Opera Orch. Lehel, cond. List, piano C. Glenn, violin XWN-19025WST-17025. FALLA: Amor Brujo Nights in the Gardens of Spain Prulifcre, sop. EUGENE LIST, piano Vienna State Opera Orchestra CARLOS CHAVEZ, conductor. Carlos chavez. Concerto for piano and orchestra. XWN-19030. 33 's RPM