Download Genesis - Congo
Film Director – Howard Greenhalgh
|3||Second Home By The Sea (Edited Version)||4:54|
|GENSD 12, 7243 8 94520 2 0||Genesis||Congo (CD, Single)||Virgin, Virgin||GENSD 12, 7243 8 94520 2 0||UK||1997|
|GENSDE1 2, 7243 8 94523 2 7||Genesis||Congo (CD, Single)||Virgin, Virgin||GENSDE1 2, 7243 8 94523 2 7||Netherlands||1997|
|GENSD 12, 7243 8 94520 2 0||Genesis||Congo (CD, Single)||Virgin, Virgin||GENSD 12, 7243 8 94520 2 0||Australia||1997|
|GENSD12, 7243 8 94520 2 0||Genesis||Congo (CD, Single)||Virgin, Virgin||GENSD12, 7243 8 94520 2 0||Europe||1997|
|GENDDJ12||Genesis||Congo (CD, Single, Promo)||Virgin||GENDDJ12||UK||1997|
- Design – Wherefore Art?
- Engineer – Nick Davis
- Engineer [Assisted By] – Ian Huffam
- Producer – Genesis (tracks: 2), Hugh Padgham (tracks: 2), Mike Rutherfood (tracks: 1), Nick Davis (tracks: 1), Tony Banks (tracks: 1)
- Written-By – Genesis (tracks: 2), Rutherfood (tracks: 1), Banks (tracks: 1)
Comes is a Digipak with black tray.
Enhanced portion of the CD includes:
- Congo Video,
- Exclusive Interview Footage with Ray Wilson, Tony Banks & Mike Rutherford,
- Digital Animation of stage set design for the forthcoming world tour.
℗ 1997 Virgin Records Ltd
© 1997 Virgin Records Ltd
[Sleeve] Printed in U.K
[CD] Made in U.K
Note that on track 1 sleeve credits Rutherford is miswritten as Rutherfood.
- Barcode (Text): 7 24389 45840 4
- Rights Society: bel BIEM
- Label Code: LC 3098
- Distribution Code: F: PM 515
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1,2): 894584 0 .1 EMI SWINDON
- Matrix / Runout (Pressing Code - Variant 1): :1:1
- Matrix / Runout (Pressing Code - Variant 2): :2:2
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1,2): IFPI L042
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): ifpi 1443
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): ifpi 1438
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Published By – Anthony Banks Ltd.
- Published By – Michael Rutherford Ltd.
- Published By – Hit & Run Music (Publishing) Ltd.
- Published By – Philip Collins Ltd.
- Glass Mastered At – EMI Swindon
Congo is the first single from the Genesis album Calling All Stations, released in September 1997. The single marked the debut of Ray Wilson as the lead vocalist for the band. It was a hit across Europe, although it became their first lead single since 1977 to not reach the UK Top 20, peaking at 29. The song is not about the African country, but rather about two people who cannot get along with each other, leaving them to want to be rid of each other and as distant as possible. Musically, the song. 2007 Digital Remaster and Stereo Mix & 2007 Anthony Banks Ltd. Michael Rutherford Ltd. Ray Wilson Ltd. under exclusive license to Virgin Records Name Genesis. Album Name Congo. Type Single. Дата релиза 1997. Владельцы этого альбома1. Papa He Said. Banjo Man. Buy this album. Узнать больше. Other productions from Genesis. Calling All Stations. We Can't Dance. Listen online to Genesis - Congo and see which albums it appears on. Scrobble songs and get recommendations on other tracks and . Released September 15, 1997. Congo Tracklist. Congo Lyrics. Papa He Said Lyrics. The Banjo Man Lyrics. About Congo. Congo is the first single from the Calling All Stations album, released the 15 of September in 1997. The single marked the debut of Ray Wilson as the lead vocalist of the band. Congo Q&A. All formats Album CD CD Album CD Single CD Maxi Vinyl records LP 7 inchs 7 inchs SP 7 inchs EP 12 inchs 78 rpm 10 inchs DVD VHS Cassette Clothing T-Shirt Others. Featured items. GENESIS CONGO. 19 results found. Filters : Items on sale Mint Sellers Professional sellers Private sellers. A detailed look at Genesis' song 'Congo. When Phil Collins quit Genesis in the mid-'90s, he didn't just leave his former group without a drummer - as the voice behind the their biggest hits, he also put ex-bandmates Tony Banks and Mike Rutherford in the awkward position of rebooting one of rock's biggest acts with a new singer for their 15th album. Somehow, Tony and Mike had heard the Stiltskin album, Wilson told Q. Phil had left and they knew Stiltskin was finished and they also thought that my voice had some of the qualities of Peter Gabriel's, so they sought me out. It's crossed our mind to call it a day every time someone has left, Rutherford added. Review by Easy Livin SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Honorary Collaborator, Retired Admin. Losing their way. Congo was the first single to be taken from the post Collins era Calling all stations album. Lead vocals are thus in the hands of Ray Wilson, previously of Stiltskin. The song is certainly commercially orientated, but the tribal rhythms and apparently banal lyric's did little to attract those who still purchased singles to the ne. Songs in album Genesis - Calling All Stations 1997. Genesis - Calling All Stations. Genesis - Congo. Genesis - ShipWrecked. Genesis - Alien Afternoon. Genesis - If Thats What You Need. Genesis - The Dividing Line. 3 The Banjo Man. More albums from Genesis. Plays Well With Others