Download Camel - I Can See Your House From Here
|1||Hymn To Her||5:37|
|2||Eye Of The Storm||3:50|
|3||Your Love Is Stranger Than Mine|
Alto Saxophone – Mel Collins
Arranged By [Orchestra], Conductor – Simon JeffesLeader – Gavin Wright
|9||Who We Are|
Arranged By [Orchestra] – Simon Jeffes
|TXS.R137||Camel||I Can See Your House From Here (LP, Album)||Decca||TXS.R137||UK||1979|
|820 614-2||Camel||I Can See Your House From Here (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Deram||820 614-2||Europe||1990|
|AB 4254||Camel||I Can See Your House From Here (LP, Album, San)||Arista||AB 4254||US||1979|
|820 614-2||Camel||I Can See Your House From Here (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Deram||820 614-2||Europe||Unknown|
|ELPS 4145, TXS-R 137||Camel||I Can See Your House From Here (LP, Album)||Epic, Gama||ELPS 4145, TXS-R 137||Australia||1979|
- Backing Vocals – Rupert Hine
- Bass, Vocals – Colin Bass
- Drums, Percussion – Andy Ward
- Engineer – Peter Kelsey
- Engineer [Miscellaneous Overdubs] – Richard Austen
- Guitar, Vocals, Flute, Autoharp – Andrew Latimer
- Lyrics By – A. Latimer (tracks: A2, A4, B2), Ward (tracks: A2), Bass (tracks: A2), J. Schelhaas (tracks: A2, B2), J. McBurnie (tracks: A1)
- Management [Managed By] – Max Hole
- Music By – A. Latimer (tracks: A1, A2, A4, B1 to B5), Ward (tracks: A2), Bass (tracks: A2), J. Schelhaas (tracks: A2, B2, B3), K. Watkins (tracks: A3, B4)
- Organ [Hammond C3], Synthesizer [Solina, Moog, Prophet Five, Mini Moog, Yamaha C S 80], Sequencer [Ems Sequencer], Electric Piano [Rhodes, Yamaha Electric Grand], Clavinet, Flute – Kit Watkins
- Percussion [Demon Percussion And Aural Concussion] – Phil Collins
- Photography By [Group] – Adrian Boot
- Photography By [Scenic] – Gerald Mankowitz
- Producer – Rupert Hine
- Synthesizer [Yamaha C S 80, Prophet Five, Moog, Mini Moog], Electric Piano [Yamaha Electric Grand], Grand Piano, Sequencer [Ems Sequencer] – Jan Schelhaas
Recorded and mixed at Farmyard Studios in Little Chalfont.
Orchestral overdubs recorded at A.I.R. London.
Phil Collins appears courtesy of Atlantic Records
Produced for Hit And Run Music.
A Gama Records Limited Production
Mastered at Sterling Sound
℗ & © 1979 Arista Records, Inc.
Manufactured by Arista Records, Inc.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A run-out area): T 1 AB 4254 SA - 5CTH STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (Side B run-out area): T 1 AB 4254 SB - 5CTH STERLING
- Manufactured By – Arista Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Terre Haute
I Can See Your House From Here - Camel. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей. I Can See Your House from Here is the seventh studio album by English progressive rock band Camel. Released in 1979, a new line up was introduced with founding members Andrew Latimer guitar and Andy Ward drums joined by bassist Colin Bass to replace Richard Sinclair and keyboardists Jan Schelhaas who joined in 1978 for the Breathless tour and Kit Watkins ex-Happy The Man who replaced Dave Sinclair. At one point, the album was going to be called Endangered Species. Yet I can see where some listeners would champion this album. Andy Latimer's guitar work is inspired, and CAMEL's gifts have seldom been so succinctly packaged. It's a different chapter than the original foursome's smoke-borne flotsam, but not unlike Rain Dances seen on a brighter day. Songs in album Camel - I Can See Your House From Here 1979. Camel - Wait. Camel - Your Love Is Stranger Than Mine. Album 1979 9 Songs. Camel - Remote Romance 4:11. CAMEL Eye Of The Storm 3:54. 목록에 추가. EBBB , gippy , studentvos1 , venetian-guy. Below you may read further about the purposes for which we process data, exercise your preferences for processing, andor see our partners. More information. Allow All. Manage Consent Preferences. Strictly Necessary Cookies. Always Active. These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. Fortunately, Camel delivers yet another good album. While the '78 Breathless had some god-awful tracks like Down on the Farm and You Make Me Smile, I Can See Your House from Here had none, making the album much easier to listen to as a whole. The album preserved some of the poppier sound the previous album had, with tracks like Your Love Is Stranger than Mine and Neon Magic, which were executed perfectly. Most of the album's greatness revolves around the great Latimer leads, like in Neon Magic and Who We Are. Every song on the album is nice, and while engaging in a more poppy sound, Camel. Have a free moment Play jigsaw puzzles for free Home. I Can See Your House from Here, 2011. Wait, 05:03. Your Love Is Stranger Than Mine, 03:26. Eye of the Storm, 03:52. Who We Are, 07:52