Download Big Band Of Bob Florence - Bongos / Reeds / Brass
|1||Button Up Your Overcoat|
Written-By – De Sylva, Henderson, Brown
|2||It Happened In Monterrey|
Written-By – Rose
Written-By – Sharp, Herst
|4||On The Trail|
Written-By – Grofé
Written-By – Utrera, Rivera, Woods, Menedez
|6||Poor People Of Paris|
Written-By – Monnot
|7||Hi Lili Hi Lo|
Written-By – Newman, Kaper, Newman
|8||Blues In The Night|
Written-By – Arlen, Mercer
|9||Theme From Romeo & Juliet|
Composed By – TschaikowskyWritten-By – Berner, Clinton, Emmerich
|10||Clair De Lune|
Written-By – Debussy
Written-By – Mercer
|12||Moonlight On The Ganges|
Written-By – Wallace, Ewing
|L-1001||Bob Florence/Big Band||Bongos / Reeds / Brass (LP, Album, Mono, Gat)||HiFi Records||L-1001||US||1960|
|SA-5||Bob Florence Big Band||Big Band Dance Party (LP)||Stereo Sounds||SA-5||US||Unknown|
|none||Bob Florence Big Band||Bongos / Reeds / Brass (CDr, Album, RM, RP)||Essential Media Group||none||US||Unknown|
|HSLP 9-021||Bob Florence/Big Band||Bongos / Reeds / Brass (LP)||Copacabana||HSLP 9-021||Brazil||1960|
|L-1001||Bob Florence/Big Band||Bongos / Reeds / Brass (LP)||HiFi Records||L-1001||US||1960|
- A&R [A & R Direction] – Gary Brown
- Arranged By [Arrangements] – Bob Florence
- Bass Saxophone [Bass Sax], Bassoon – Marty Berman
- Bass Trombone – Gail Martin
- Bongos, Vibraphone [Vibes], Temple Block, Cymbal – Gene Estes
- Design [Cover Design] – David Sobel
- Double Bass [String Bass] – Lyle Ritz
- Drums – Frank Capp
- Flugelhorn [Flugel Horn], Trumpet – Cappy Lewis
- Flute, Alto Flute, Bass Flute, Clarinet, Bass Clarinet, Baritone Saxophone [Baritone Sax] – John Lowe
- Flute, Clarinet, Alto Saxophone [Alto Sax], Tenor Saxophone [Tenor Sax] – Bill Green
- Flute, Piccolo Flute [Piccolo], Alto Saxophone [Alto Sax], Clarinet, Tenor Saxophone [Tenor Sax] – Bernie Fleischer
- French Horn – John Cave
- Guitar – Al Viola
- Oboe, English Horn, Clarinet, Tenor Saxophone [Tenor Sax] – Norman Bello
- Performer – Big Band Of Bob Florence
- Piano, Celesta [Celeste] – Bob Florence, Ray Sherman
- Producer – Richard Vaughn
- Recording Supervisor – Richard Vaughn
- Timpani, Marimba, Xylophone, Bells, Cymbal – Bob Winslow
- Trombone – Herbie Harper
A1. Peer International
A2. M. Goldsen, Inc.
A3. Harms, Inc.
A4. Feist Music Co.
A5. Robbins Music Co.
A6. Robert Jean Marie
B1. Crawford Music Co.
B2. Arvon Music Co.
B3. Robbins Music Co.
B5. Robbins Music Co.
B6. Harms, Inc.
Big Band Of Bob Florence appears on back of jacket; Bob Florence/Big Band appears on labels.
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped A side (A etched)): SL-1001-B̶ A·D 2
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped B side (B etched)): SL-1001-A̶ B·D 2
- Rights Society (A1): BMI
- Rights Society (A2 to B1, B3 to B6): ASCAP
- Published By – Peer International
- Published By – M. Goldsen, Inc.
- Published By – Harms, Inc.
- Published By – Feist Music Co.
- Published By – Robbins Music Co.
- Published By – Robert Jean Marie
- Published By – Crawford Music Co.
- Published By – Arvon Music Co.
- Published By – Connelley
Bongos, Reeds, Brass - Bob Florence Big Band. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. BongosReedsBrass - Bob Florence. Bob Florence May 20, 1932 May 15, 2008 was an American pianist, composer, arranger, and big band leader. A child prodigy, Florence began piano lessons before he was five years old and at seven gave his first recital. Although his early education was in classical music, he was drawn to jazz and big band. He went to Los Angeles City College and studied arranging and orchestration with Bob McDonald. He joined the college big band, and his classmates included Herb Geller and Tommy Tedesco. Bob Florence Band. Bongos, Reeds, Brass. The Orchard Music от лица компании HiFi Records Peermusic, BMI - Broadcast Music Inc. Exploration Group Music Publishing и другие авторские общества 3. Play album. 4,735 listeners. 1,002 listeners. Mel Lewis Jazz Orchestra. Thad Jones & Mel Lewis. 3,272 listeners. Bob Mintzer Big Band. 4,156 listeners. View all similar artists. Play jigsaw puzzles for free Home. Bongos, Reeds, Brass, 1960. Moonlight on the Ganges, 01:43. Bongos, Reeds, Brass is a big band music album recording by BOB FLORENCE released in 1960 on CD, LPVinyl andor cassette. Thanks to snobb for the addition. Buy BOB FLORENCE - BONGOS, REEDS, BRASS music. No release results found : showing artist results instead. Westlake Discovery Records 1993. The Black Saint and the Sinner Lady Progressive Big Band CHARLES MINGUS. Modern Big Band. Bongos, Reeds, Brass Digitally Remastered. Bob Florence. Released: Aug 2010. Name Band 1959. With All The Bells And Whistles. Error Warning. Report error. Bongos, Reeds, Brass by Bob Florence, Big Band. Release date. Bob Florence, Big Band. Ray Henderson, Lew Brown, B. Originally by Jack Haley and Zelma O'Neal. Bob Florence2001eko irailakren 20a. World 2015 TP4 Music. Entzun album hau eta milioika gehiago. Lehen hilabetea doan