Download Andrew Lloyd Webber - Placido Domingo, Sarah Brightman ; Lorin Maazel - Requiem
|3||Band 1: Requiem & Kyrie||6:39|
|5||Band 3: Pie Jesu||3:53|
|6||Dies Irae...Rex Tremendae||6:00|
|7||Band 4: Lux Aeterna & Libera Me||7:29|
|8||Band 2: Dies Irae|
|9||Band 2: Hosanna||4:51|
|ALW 1, EL 2702421||Andrew Lloyd Webber||Requiem (LP, Album)||His Master's Voice, His Master's Voice||ALW 1, EL 2702421||UK & Europe||1985|
|CDC 7 47146 2||Andrew Lloyd Webber||Requiem (CD, Album)||EMI||CDC 7 47146 2||Germany||1985|
|EL 27 0242 4, EL 2702424, TC ALW 1||Andrew Lloyd Webber||Requiem (Cass, Album, Cle)||His Master's Voice, His Master's Voice, His Master's Voice||EL 27 0242 4, EL 2702424, TC ALW 1||UK & Europe||1985|
|EL 2702421||Andrew Lloyd Webber||Requiem (LP, Album)||EMI||EL 2702421||UK||1985|
|EL 2702421||Andrew Lloyd Webber||Requiem (LP, Album)||His Master's Voice, EMI||EL 2702421||Australia & New Zealand||1985|
- Choir – Winchester Cathedral Choir
- Chorus Master [Director] – Martin Neary
- Composed By – Andrew Lloyd Webber
- Conductor – Lorin Maazel
- Engineer – John Kurlander, Martin Levan
- Graphics, Design [Sleeve] – Dewynters
- Orchestra – English Chamber Orchestra
- Organ – James Lancelot
- Photography By [Lorin Maazel, rear sleeve] – Gabriela Brandenstein
- Photography By [Placido Domingo & Sarah Brightman, rear sleeve] – Clive Barda
- Producer – David R. Murray
- Soprano Vocals – Sarah Brightman
- Tenor Vocals – Placido Domingo
- Treble Vocals – Paul Miles-Kingston
- Treble Vocals [Second Treble] – Thomas Drew (tracks: A1)
Sung in Latin.
Organist James Lancelot is mentioned as Jemes Lancelot on the labels.
Recorded: No. 1 Studio, Abbey Road, London. 20th-22nd December 1984
Recording produced by David R Murray and
engineered by John Kurlander
in association with Martin Levan.
Music Published by ∙ © 1985 The Really Useful Company Limited
Mechanical Copyright ℗ 1985 The Really Useful Company Limited
'Requiem' Graphics and Sleeve Designed by Dewynters Ltd. London
EMI Records Ltd.
20, Manchester Square,
London WI, England
The Gramophone Co. of India Ltd.,
5, Old Court House Street,
Printed at The Eagle Lithographing Co (P) Ltd.
The Gramophone Co. of
India Ltd. 5, Old Court
House Street, Calcutta-700001
(P) EMI Records Ltd.,
20. Manchester Square,
London W1A 1ES, England.
Music published by the Really Useful Co. Ltd.
© The Really Useful Co. Ltd.
Made in India
- Matrix / Runout (Label, side A): EL. 270242 A
- Matrix / Runout (Label, side B): EL. 270242 B
- Matrix / Runout (Label, side A): (36-497)
- Matrix / Runout (Label, side B): (36-498)
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side A, etched): 4
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side B, etched): B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side A, stamped): 36 497 EL 270242∙A∙I C1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side B, stamped): C1 36 498 EL 270242∙∙I 12
- Recorded At – No.1 Studio, Abbey Road, London
- Published By – The Really Useful Company Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – The Really Useful Company Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The Really Useful Company Ltd.
- Manufactured By – The Gramophone Company Of India Ltd.
- Printed By – The Eagle Lithographing Co. (P) Ltd.
Unmasked: The Platinum Collection - Andrew Lloyd Webber. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Andrew Lloyd Webber's Requiem is a requiem mass, which premiered in 1985. It was written in memory of the composer's father, William Lloyd Webber, who died in 1982. It was a new venture for Lloyd Webber, the composer of numerous musicals, to create a piece of serious classical music. The music mixes Lloyd Webber's melodic and pop-oriented style with more complex, sophisticated, and at times even austere forms. Andrew Lloyd Webber - Requiem, Domingo, Brightman, ECO, Maazel. LP 12 album, 33 rpm, Cast Recording. Andrew Lloyd Webber Performer, English Chamber Orchestra Performer, Lorin Maazel Performer, Plácido Domingo Performer, Sarah Brightman Performer, Winchester Cathedral Choir Performer & 3 more Format: Audio CD. Includes FREE MP3 version of this album. Terms and Conditions. Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sarah Brightman Sings The Music Of Andrew Lloyd Webber. Sarah Brightman. The Very Best Of Andrew Lloyd Webber: The Broadway Collection. Various artists. Surrender The Unexpected Songs. The Premiere Collection. Lloyd Webber: Requiem. Plácido Domingo, Sarah Brightman, Lorin Maazel. Jesus Soundtrack - Score. Soprano Vocals Sarah Brightman. Tenor Vocals Placido Domingo. Treble Vocals Paul Miles-Kingston. Treble Vocals Thomas Drew tracks: A1. Andrew Lloyd Webber. Requiem LP, Album. His Master's Voice , His Master's Voice. ALW 1, EL 2702421. Lloyd Webber: Requiem - 2. Dies irae. Rex tremendae 6:07. Lloyd Webber: Requiem - 3. Recordare 3:24. Lloyd Webber: Requiem - 4. Lacrymosa 7:45. 1985 - With Sarah Brightman, Placido Domingo and Paul Miles Brightman - Hosanna from Requiem. On this page you can download song Plácido Domingo ft. Sarah Brightman - Hosanna from Requiem in mp3 and listen online. Musical OST Classical Crossover. Sarah Brightman , Plácido Domingo. Andrew Lloyd Webber Unmasked: The Platinum Collection. Song & Dance. 1984 2007 Remastered Version Sarah Brightman Version. Musicality of Strouse. Amigos Para Siempre - Friends For Life. Jose Carreras. José Carreras Sings Hits Of Andrew Lloyd Webber. Album 1985 8 Songs. By Andrew Lloyd WebberSarah Brightman, Plácido Domingo, Choir of Winchester Cathedral, James Lancelot, English Chamber Orchestra & Lorin Maazel. Requiem: V. By Andrew Lloyd WebberPaul Miles-Kingston, Choir of Winchester Cathedral, James Lancelot, English Chamber Orchestra & Lorin Maazel. Album Themes. Religion Introspection. Andrew Lloyd Webber, Plácido Domingo, Lorin Maazel. Soprano Vocal. Plácido Domingo. Primary Artist, Tenor Vocal. English Chamber Orchestra. Liner Notes, Primary Artist. Lorin Maazel. Conductor, Primary Artist. Paul Miles-Kingston