Download Abyssinians - Satta Dub
|1||Good Lord Dub|
|3||Y Mas Gan Dub|
|7||I 'N' I Dub|
|8||Dem A Dub|
|10||There Is No Dub|
|11||Mandela (Part 2)|
|12||Zion I Dub|
|14||Jah Loves Dub|
|15||Know Jah Dub|
|CRLP4703A||The Abyssinians||Satta Dub (LP, Album)||Clinch Records||CRLP4703A||Jamaica||Unknown|
|none||Abyssinians||Satta Dub (LP)||Clinch Records||none||Jamaica||1998|
|ABLP 001||Abyssinians||Satta Dub (LP, Album)||Tabou 1||ABLP 001||France||1998|
|JAH CD7||Abyssinians||Satta Dub (CD, Album)||Jahmin' Records, Tabou 1||JAH CD7||France||1998|
- Artwork – Christophe Van Huffel
- Bass – Leroy Sibbles, Robbie Shakespeare, Val Douglas
- Drums – Devon Richardson, Leroy "Horsemouth" Wallace, Mikey "Boo" Richard, Sly Dunbar
- Flute, Horns – Tommy Mc Cook
- Flute, Horns, Keyboards – Clive Hunt
- Guitar – Carlton Manning, Earl "Chinna" Smith, Eric Frater, Mikey Chung
- Horns – Headley Bennett, Bobby Ellis, Cedric "Im" Brooks, Don D Junior, Herman Marquis, Jerome Francique, Llewellyn Chang
- Keyboards – Earl "Wya" Lindo, Geoffrey Chung, Michael "Ibo" Cooper, Pablo Black, Richard Ace, Tyrone Downie
- Mastered By – Bruno Blum, Gilbert Preneron
- Percussion – Bongo Herman, Bongo Les
- Vocals – Bernard Collins, Linford Manning
- Vocals, Producer, Percussion – Donald Manning
Studios: Harry J. & Joe Gibbs
1. Instrumental version of "Satta Massa Gana"
featuring Bongo Herman, Bongo Lez and Donald Manning on percussion
2. Dub version of "Mandela"
3. Dub version of "African Race"
4. Dub version of "I 'N I"
5. Dub version of "Good Lord"
6. Dub version of "Know Jah Today"
7. Dub version of "Y Mas Gan"
8. Dub version of "Jah Loves"
9. Dub version of "Forward Onto Zion"
10. Dub version of "Peculiar Number"
11. Dub version of "Meditation"
12. Dub version of "Dem A Come"
13. Dub version of "There Is No End"
14. Instrumental version of "Satta Massa Gana"
featuring Tommy McCook on saxophone
15. Instrumental version of "Satta Massa Gana"
featuring Tommy McCook on fife
- Barcode: 6 6184711032 3
Tenayistillin Dub - Abyssinians. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Album 1969 15 Songs. Good Lord Dub. Know Jah Dub. Y Mas Gan Dub. Jah Loves Dub. Satta Dub 2017 - download mp3 or listen online. Songs list. Download each separately, rating. Most important - you can download the album Satta Dub to your computer or phone absolutely free of charge, and without registration. Listen online and stay in a good mood. Album: Satta Dub 2017. Play jigsaw puzzles for free Home. The Abyssinians. Satta Dub: The Abyssinians In Dub, 2015. Prophesy, 03:34. Long Days Dub, 03:39. This Land Is for Everyone, 04:00. Love Comes and Goes, 04:16. Satta Massagana was first recorded for producer Clement Coxsone Dodd in March 1969, but he decided against releasing it, seeing no commercial potential for what he saw as a song constituting cultural subversion. In 1971, the group purchased the master tapes from Dodd for 90 and released it on their own Clinch label, the single becoming a massive success, prompting Dodd. Collins left again in 1999 and released material as Bernard Collins & the Abyssinians, releasing an album the same year. Listen free to The Abyssinians Satta Dub Thunderstorm, Mandela Version and more. 15 tracks 54:23. The Abyssinians é uma banda jamaicana Abyssinians - Long Days Dub Dub, Bonus Track. Not available in Russian Federation. The Abyssinians - South African Enlistment Dub, Bonus Track. The Abyssinians - This Land Is For Everyone Dub, Bonus Track. Satta Dub is the first ever Dub album by the legendary roots trio Abyssinians. Released by TABOU1 in 1998, it hasn't aged at all. After years of tribulation looking for master tapes of the Satta Massa Gana sessions, Donald Manning, the group's lead singer and founder, finally got a copy from Clive Hunt, who had co-produced the album back in the day with Geoffrey Chung. That same day, he contacted TABOU1 to release those as that label was then the leading roots Reggae reissue company hence its motto Roots with Quality borrowed from the title of a Third World song